Currently at #FOSDEM
While we welcome submissions on technical topics, we also further encourage non-technical talks that address philosophical, political, economical, and/or other aspects regarding Free Software, particularly for this year related to #DigitalSustainability
Peertube 1.4 just came out! Here’s a quick overview of what’s new… https://joinpeertube.org/en/news/#19-09-25
Nice article about readability of the privacy policies
If you live around #Luxembourg and have kids that would like to become nerds or just get some basics of coding, come to the Coding Goûter tomorrow at the #Technoport:
Ouch… There are good reasons why you want to keep data within your infrastructure.
Every thirdparty can leak your data and then you have to clean the mess with your customers:
Example: Hosted #Zendesk was breached… Hello fancy companies who have to tell me my data were exposed?
I wonder how many companies now bother to inform their customers.
I'm still looking for reviewers for my book: Contribute to Open Source: The Right Way.
If you are interested I can send the pdf/epub.
PS: Did you know that the book is GPL licensed and will be released on GitHub?
Want to support us through a non-profit organization? We're on Liberapay! https://liberapay.com/gamingonlinux/
We talked about:
- new #cookies consent judgement
- #Google 's circumvention of Safari cookies blocker judgement
- Microsoft trying to trick you in creating #Cloud accounts instead of local ones in #Windows 10
- @LuxSecurityWeek @hack_lu @MISPProject @BSidesLux #CyberSecurityMonth
- @Snowden's book #permanentrecord
Welcome to #Mastodon v3.0
It seems like all is working just fine.
1. Nous sommes passé de « Belle pièce de désinformation » à « ce qui me gêne dans cet article »... Ce n’est pas sérieux, surtout quand on est VP de la @firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reprenons un peu les faits et débattons lieu de dire des bêtises https://twitter.com/babgi/status/1180256116762185728
Are you going to attend this year’s @itsa_Messe@twitter.com in Nuremberg, Germany? Meet our partner BW-Tech at our booth. https://owncloud.com/events/it-sa-2019/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ownCloud&utm_content=it-sa2019
I'm looking at v3.0...
... I'll probably break things in a short while.
Currently at #FOSDEM
A Mastodon instance for Luxembourg and beyond.